Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The winds of change

After several months of neglect, I have decided to delete all the previous entries and start anew.

I came up with this silly idea when I wondered how scanned bologna would look and posted the picture on my other blog. With limited web space for images on that site, this blog seemed to be the solution.

The blog now will follow my endeavours into scanning various different things and posting the results, using an HP 4070 scanner. Obviously, some items will be much too big to scan, so only pieces of these items will be posted.
Don't worry, no pictures of butt-cheeks or any other part of my central region will be scanned.

It really isn't about just scanning, it's the idea behind each item that is scanned. For example, the visual of me dragging a desktop computer with scanner around an apartment
trying to scan a chair leg, is just as important as the resulting image.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home